5 Seydel 1847 Steel Reed Harmonicas G/A/Bb/C/D
This harmonica is no longer for sale (sold on 2007-09-16)
Price : US $375.00
I've played harmonica for the last 11 years. For 10 of those years I've taken lessons from David Barrett. I've owned dozens of harmonicas: Hohner Marine Bands, Hohner Big Rivers, Hohner Golden Melodys, Hohner Special 20's Lee Oskars, Suzuki Promasters, both stock (out of the box) and customized by some of the world's best customizers - Richard Sleigh, James Gordon, Kinya Pollard, and Rupert Oysler. I've played a lot of harmonicas and this is the best out of the box harmonica I've ever played. To top it off it has stainless steel reeds. You can play it hard and it'll last a long time. The following description comes from Seydel themselves:
The first serial-produced
Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds!
• Full and loud, overtone-rich sound and extremely fast tone-response due to stainless steel reeds.
• Very long durability and even with heavy duty playing - stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets
• Less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
• Beard- and lip-friendly - coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece and ergonomic built hole-openings and rounded dividers
• The overtone-rich sound can spread out undampened - covers made of extra strong chrome plated sheet (0.4mm), opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges
• moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish
The 1847, a harmonica, that impresses from innovation but nevertheless fits all traditional dem
This harmonica is sold (sold on 2007-09-16)
Post a comment on 5 Seydel 1847 Steel Reed Harmonicas G/A/Bb/C/D :